Thursday, June 12, 2008

Spoonflower Fabric


I placed my first order with Spoonflower last night! I'm so excited about this print and can't wait to see the final product. (Wow, can you tell I've been diggin black and yellow lately?) I've got so many ideas and things I want to try if this turns out well. I've been dreaming of custom fabric for the longest time but just haven't had the resources (or the space) to do any screenprinting on a larger scale. This really has opened up a ton of doors for me and many others I'm sure. I'll keep you updated on my fabrics' progress and of course post pictures when it arrives.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! please let me know when it is available again in your shop.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.