Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thanks Stitch Lounge!

Thanks to Hope from Stitch Lounge. She wrote a great post about Spoonflower and included one of my pattern designs. In the same post she included a mention of a site called Bonbon Kakku. It's a Finnish fabric website that acts much like Threadless. Designers submit their fabric designs where folks are able to vote for their favorites. Winning designs are printed and made available in the shop. There are some really great designs, what a brilliant idea! Hope has a fabulous blog and site. Not to mention, the brick and mortor shop where they offer classes looks amazing. I'm jealous San Fransisco! There's also a great tutorials section that I'll for sure be frequenting, I'm LOVING the "teeny tiny fold-up shopping bag"! Super cute.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link back, June! Love your work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.