Thursday, November 20, 2008

Small Gifts

I'm full sail ahead on the advent calendar and hope to be able to show it to you all soon. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to put inside the calendar yet though. I really don't think I want to do candy, it seems like we're still wading through pounds of Halloween candy so we really don't need any more in the house. So, I need ideas for little gifts that I can stuff in the calendar. I'm thinking things that are $2 or less, like stickers, cars, etc. Does anyone have a traditional small gift that they put in their calendars or stockings? I would love to hear your ideas!

2 comments:

  1. it might sound silly but when I was little I used to always bet erasers/rubbers at chrismas... pens and pencils too.. nd it used to make me happier than getting candy... that and pistacios.. not sure why but my mom always got me pistacio nuts at christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about coins? 50 cent pieces are a big hit. or the state quarters?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.