Sunday, May 10, 2009

Where does the time go?

I really didn't mean to disappear for THREE MONTHS... it seriously just flew by without hardly a blink of the eye. Life got in the way and I don't think I ever really bounced back from the holidays in the way I wanted to.  Also a  few months ago my gmail account was hacked and I lost my address book and was unable to receive any emails. So, if you've tried to reach me I probably didn't receive the email and I sincerely apologize. That kind of put a damper on things and I just haven't had the motivation to try to put things back in order.

This pregnancy has also brought into focus a lot of things about myself and has truly made me see the importance of my family and how precious my time is with them. That's why I've chosen to not reopen the Etsy shops at this time. I've been focusing on crafting for my family and this new baby and having such a wonderful time doing it. I've really been missing sharing my crafting endeavors though and would like to slowly work my way back into this space if you'll have me. I'm thinking with the new focus perhaps I'll change the name and look of the blog and of course because I have to change my email address this also makes sense. Just mulling things around in my head, we'll see what happens!


1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy? New Baby? Yeeha!! so glad to hear from you again. I did send an email a month or so ago, but will try again.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.