Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gloomy Days

I truly didn't mean to disappear for over a week. I've been a very busy beaver and it's been so incredibly gloomy here that I haven't been able to take any decent photos. It's funny that I don't have much to talk about without a photo to go along with it. So this will have to do until the sun decides to show her face again. I've been working on a ton of new illustrations to go along with the sewn goodies that are going into the shop. This is one of my favorites and will be a print for sale sometime very soon. I love this little guy!

Today it's just warm enough that it's raining which is just making everything slushy and gross. It's a great day to get some work done and then take a good cat nap which is exactly what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.