Monday, August 15, 2011

Kitschy Stitchy Kits


I've been pretty obsessed with all manner of hand stitchery lately so I thought I would give designing a few kits for the shop a go! I'm pretty darn thrilled with how they're coming out! Here's a tiny peek at one of the kits I'm working on. I plan to offer the kits which will include the printed fabric, crewel wool, needle and a little booklet of instructions. These will be limited edition but I'll also have a pdf of the pattern for sale. That way if you don't like the colors I've used you can substitute your own. I'm hoping these will hit the shop sometime in the next few weeks, I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. These look lovely! Great idea for your shop : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering if you ever decided to make those crewel kits? I've had a request to teach a crewel workshop and I think your kits would be the perfect way to do so!!!! It's that or troll the internet for some vintage patterns...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.