Friday, April 9, 2010

Bunnies




I figured I needed to post about these before Easter is a distant memory. I made these for my girls for their Easter baskets and if I hadn't waited until the very last minute to make them would have had a blast with them. I used the Hop Skip Jump Jack Rabbit pattern here. It's such a beautiful pattern, so detailed and clear to understand. What's better is that I had everything on hand to make these so they were just the cost of the pattern. They need just the tiniest bits of scraps and it was so fun finding bits of my favorite fabrics to use. I also bought the Poppy doll pattern and hope to make a few for the girls' birthdays. They're such beautiful patterns and would make wonderful gifts.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! You are so talented in your fabric, pattern and color selections, love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those are so darling!! you are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so in love with these, they are GORGEOUS! great work, Mom! bet they loved them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute. Love the fabric combos as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.