Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shop Update!

There I go not posting in forever again! I promise I'll be back with more later this week. I've been taking photos of finished knitting projects and I'll try to post other in progress projects as well. Today though I wanted to pop in and let you all know I'll be updating the shop the week of October 31st! All that week I'll be adding plushies galore, new prints, embroidery kits and more! The Make Your Own Long Dog kits will be back in stock as well and he'll have some new friends. I'll try to post a few sneak peeks as I get things together. It's going to be a crazy few weeks trying to get ready for the update. I'll also be selling at Craft Saturday in Des Moines, Iowa on November 5th. More info on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.