Monday, February 15, 2010

Cuteness


We all had a rough weekend. Everyone was very crabby. Well, except maybe baby M, she seemed the happiest of all of us. We've all been fighting colds for weeks and we all have major cabin fever. I don't think I've ever seen a family more ready for Spring. Yesterday I was able to escape for a few hours and went to the thrift store, where the thrifting was soooo good. It definitely lifted my mood and gave me just the little push I needed to be productive. I was so inspired that I whipped up the cute mini dog up there. I listed her in my shop this morning and she was snatched up pretty quickly by a very lovely lady. I love that little doggie so I'll be making more! And just to share some cuteness with you on this cold Monday, there's a photo of the unsinkable Miss B modeling some vintage glasses. I could just eat her up. (Her bangs really aren't that crooked, I promise!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the doggie (did I see Manda bought it already?), and I totally, totally love Miss B!!! Cuteness! Happy Monday to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.