Friday, April 2, 2010

Soaking up the Sun

I stepped outside to warm my toes in the last bits of sun before the rain comes. To reflect and be still for just a moment. Right here and now everything is right with the world... There are no dishes to do or laundry fold or toilets to clean, no design work to be done, no teething babes, no bills to pay. It's just me and the sun and my flip flops. Perfect.

Thank you so, very much to everyone who stopped by yesterday to download the new desktop background. Thank you even more for all of your wonderfully kind comments. I can't begin to tell you how much they mean to me. And of course thank you to the lovely Irene from Bloesem who posted about it on her beautiful blog.

I'm going to unplug for the next few days to sew and clean and hunt for Easter eggs. I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.