Since the past 8 months have literally flown out the door since I first posted this list I only have about 30 more days of my twenties left! ACK! I really don't know if I'm going to celebrate or mourn, I still haven't decided how I feel about being 30. Since I only have about 30 days left I really need to bust a move and thought I'd do a little update and see how I'm doing...
1. Get more tattoos
3. Learn to spin yarn
5. Print the millions of photos on the computer and make my kids photo books - THEY'RE ORGANIZED,
JUST NEED TO START DESIGNING PHOTO BOOKS AND PRINTING THEM!
BUT IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD LATER.
10. Design a sewing pattern DOES AN EMBROIDERY PATTERN COUNT?
11. Refurbish the bathroom
13. Pay off our two credits cards - ONE DOWN! ONE TO GO!
16. Have a family portrait taken
17. Finish decorating the master bedroom
21. Redesign blog
22. Knit one pair of socks each month for the next year - SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING THEM YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD, I'VE MADE TONS OF SOCKS!
23. Print and frame my wedding pictures (I got married 9 years ago, seriously, it's about time)
25. Write more thank you notes
26. Ride a roller coaster (I'm TERRIFIED of roller coasters) - THIS WILL BE HAPPENING IN JUST A FEW WEEKS. WE'RE GOING ON A ROAD TRIP TO DOLLYWOOD!
28. Learn to make a martini
30. Read at least one book a month - SEE #24, I'M ALMOST THERE!