Friday, April 27, 2012

30 Before Thirty Update



Since the past 8 months have literally flown out the door since I first posted this list I only have about 30 more days of my twenties left! ACK! I really don't know if I'm going to celebrate or mourn, I still haven't decided how I feel about being 30. Since I only have about 30 days left I really need to bust a move and thought I'd do a little update and see how I'm doing...

1. Get more tattoos
2. Grow my hair  TOTALLY NOT HAPPENING, CHOPPED IT!
3. Learn to spin yarn
4. Overcome my fear of flying (I'm TERRIFIED of flying) 
5. Print the millions of photos on the computer and make my kids photo books - THEY'RE ORGANIZED, 
JUST NEED TO START DESIGNING PHOTO BOOKS AND PRINTING THEM! 
6. Design a line of fabric
7. Finish sewing something for ME!  I MADE MYSELF A TOVA! 
8. Eat better (Less Processed) I'M EATING 95% VEGGIE AND I LOVE IT! 
9. Talk a walk at least twice a week I'M WORKING OUT AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK, I HATE IT 
BUT IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD LATER.
10. Design a sewing pattern DOES AN EMBROIDERY PATTERN COUNT? 
11. Refurbish the bathroom
12. Knit a sweater for myself
13. Pay off our two credits cards - ONE DOWN! ONE TO GO! 
14. Bake a pie from entirely from scratch
15. Have a date night with my husband (more than once would be great)
16. Have a family portrait taken
17. Finish decorating the master bedroom
18. Finish reading the Harry Potter series ( I have this thing about not wanting things to end...)
19. Watch Man Men (people keep telling me I'll love it)
20. Take better care of my skin (actually buy some good products)
21. Redesign blog
22. Knit one pair of socks each month for the next year - SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING THEM YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD, I'VE MADE TONS OF SOCKS!
23. Print and frame my wedding pictures (I got married 9 years ago, seriously, it's about time)
24. Pay my library fines and use the library. YOU GUYS. THE LIBRARY IS AWESOME. I GO EVERY WEEK. THIS HAS REALLY HELP ON #30. I'VE BEEN READING MORE THAN A BOOK A MONTH AND I'VE HAD ZERO LATE FEES. GO ME!
25. Write more thank you notes
26. Ride a roller coaster (I'm TERRIFIED of roller coasters) - THIS WILL BE HAPPENING IN JUST A FEW WEEKS. WE'RE GOING ON A ROAD TRIP TO DOLLYWOOD!
27. Go on a vacation
28. Learn to make a martini
29. Make pasta from scratch
30. Read at least one book a month - SEE #24, I'M ALMOST THERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.