I finally finished the sampler quilt I started way back in December. I had majorly stalled on the quilting because it was taking forever but I finally pulled it back out the other night and just busted through it. I'm so glad to have it done and really wish I had a big wall to display it on, it's so pretty! I seriously can't get enough of those colors. I used three different colors of bias to bind it and I love the way it turned out, it's just a wee bit quirky.
I had a mini-meltdown when I washed and dried it though, some of the seams (on one block in particular) popped in the dryer! I was able to fix them by hand and it doesn't look too noticeable but it made me super wary of drying it again in the dryer and the overall sturdiness of it. I look at it as a lesson learned though and I'm still super thrilled how it came out, I just might be a bit more protective of it, haha! It feels so great to have long-term project wrapped up. Now I'm planning on having some fun with Kid's Clothes Week!