Monday, September 20, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge


I've been so very out of the loop the last few weeks and even months that this completely snuck up on me. The super wonderful blog Elsie Marley is once again hosting a Kids Clothes Week Challenge. This time for fall and winter clothing. It's really simple, you just spend one hour each night for a week sewing something for your kid or kids. It's really amazing how much you can get done in a week by just carving out that time. And since I haven't been able to sew anything for my own munchkins in so long I'm really looking forward to this. I didn't have time to really make a plan for what I want to accomplish but I've got lots of fabric and lots of patterns in my stash already. I'll just start sewing and see what happens! I'll share what I come up with as I go along. Also, keep checking the Elsie Marley blog all week, she's doing a giveaway everyday to celebrate. Annnnnd there just might be a little June Craft giveaway on her blog later this week too! She was so kind as to ask if I'd be would like to participate by donating an item and of course I was more than happy too! More on that as the week progresses. That's it for me for now, I'm hoping to be back later today with a few things for the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.