Friday, September 24, 2010

Totes in the Shop! - And Why I'm Behind with Kids Clothes Week

These pretty new screen printed totes are now in the shop!



I know, I know, I'm dreadfully behind on Kids Clothes Week posts... I honestly haven't gotten much sewing done in the last few days. I have hopes though that I will be able to finish at least a few more things for the kiddos before the Sunday deadline. I've been so super busy this week working on projects for friends. One big one is still a secret but I should be able to share it with you next week. The other is designing and printing new shirts for my husband's band. I'm sure I've mentioned it but he's an upright bass player in a rockabilly band. Those guys and their wives are like our second family and I've been busting my tail this week to get shirts printed for an upcoming gig. I finished these girly tees in the wee hours of this morning. I'm still learning the ropes but I'm pretty pleased with how these turned out being my very first two color shirt! I've got the guys shirts to print and several posters also. I'll share those with you when they're done! Hope everyone is having a really wonderful Friday!


1 comment:

  1. you have me beat! i haven't made a single thing this week. instead of beating myself up i decided that i would do the challenge next week when i have more free time!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always, always welcome. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you even if I don't always have the chance to respond.